ITATOO is focusing on exploration innovation all the time and keeps our product updated; therefore we can provide you safe, convenient and reliable tattoo products.
Tattoo is becoming a part of our life. Tattoo is not only a decoration, but also a symbol of culture. Not only is it a kind of personality, but it has become a trend. Tattoo kit is a good choice for tattoo artist to improve tattoo skills.
ITATOO offers varieties of tattoo equipment to meet customers’ different demands. We are committed to providing better service to our customers. We have not only high-quality products that have been tested many times, but also perfect after-sales service.
You won’t regret choosing us.
How to use the ITATOO Tattoo Practice Skin?
- You will need a sheet of ITATOO tattoo skin, the image you want to tattoo and a sheet of transfer paper.
- Take your image and make a thermal copy using a transfer paper, tattoo stencil stick.
- Cut out the thermal copy.
- Apply the stencil using a tattoo stencil stick or just draw using a design on the practice skin.
- Tattoo directly on the tattoo skin. Make sure to keep a clean surface by wiping away excess ink using Vaseline or Green soap.
- Practice skin made of natural rubber is different from human skin. Its permeability is not as good as that of real skin, so when in use, for better color retention, the depth of tattoo needling should be deeper.
- Different tattoo artists use different methods, so the depth of penetration required for color retention is also different. We generally suggest that the needle length of this practice skin is 1.5 mm.
Other tips may help:
- It is suggested that tattoo beginners practice on the skin instead of the human skin. The same istrue when designing new tattoo designs.
- If you are concerned about your tattoo needles puncturing through your tattoo skins, you could wrap your tattoo practice skin around an inanimate that will give you the shape you desire for your practice session.
- This tattoo practice skin cannot be cleaned clearly with water. We suggest that you can use Vaseline, which can help you very well. Of course, it will be difficult to clean the pigment that has penetrated too deep.
- If there is any problem, we will help you.