If you happen to plan to get a tattoo recently, then you may need to read this article. There are several guides for you to pay attention to.
When making an appointment
1. Please pay attention to civilized communication. Be polite when you are talking to your tattoo artist. It will be appreciated.
2. Please know something about tattoo styles in advance and chose the tattoo pattern.
3. Don’t keep urging your tattoo artist because he needs to modify the tattoo draft many times.
4. Don’t reschedule suddenly
What should you do before tattooing:
1. Maintain physical strength
2. Take a shower. If you pan to get a tattoo on your feet, don’t forget to wash it before tattooing.
3. Don’t drink alcohol
When you are tattooing
1. Don’t smoke and don’t drink alcohol
What should you notice during recovery?
1. Don’t drink alcohol!
2. Pay attention to your diet
3. You are forbidden to swim, take a hot spring bath or have a sauna.
You can take shower but don’t scrub it
4. Don’t let your tattoo wound in the sunshine.
5. If there are any questions, contact your tattoo artist in time.
I hope it will help you, especially for the ones who are going to get tattoos for the first time.